Saturday, September 26, 2009

40 years in the making



I turned 40 this year and one of my personal aims was to become a more powerful and effective presenter. I identified 5-6 conferences across marketing, advertising and research and wanted to have fresh ideas, the best slides and to speak simply and confidently without reference to notes.

Working with @michaelbatistic and @raypoynter i feel that i have achieved most of what I wanted to with my 5 best decks found here:

http://bit.ly/yDZKI

I presented within Australia and Overseas, at research conferences (AMSRS, ESOMAR Asia Pac, Consumer Insight) and Marketing (Marketing Week) and Advertising (Digitec, The Future FAce of Marketing) conferences. Look out for the next 12 months where I am wanting to explore how we put the marketing back into Market and Social Research.

No comments: